Quick recap of the week …
8 jumps total = 5 hits 4 misses, but one of the hits was a scratch because it didn’t get published in time for the before market release – so members could not trade it.
Here is what happened and I will post a video review later, as their were nuances to a few of these..
1. TOL – Miss Jump Zone Loss = 5.6%
2. SWHC – Hit Jump Zone Profit = 5.1%
3. KKD – Miss (barely – the data was correct as it went our way for 4% but never hit our coveted 5% and reversed the next day. It happens sometimes and part of the trading business) Jump Zone Loss = 9.1%
4. CIEN – Hit (tough entry – but it did exactly as forecast) Jump Zone Profit = 6.5%
5. LULU – Hit (we had it as AMC and it reported BMO) SCRATCH Jump Zone Profit = 13.3%
6. MW – Hit (we got our 5% – but then it really tanked) Jump Zone Profit = 5.1%
7. RH – Hit (solid up move but retraced as forecast) Jump Zone Profit = 9.8%
8. FNSR – Miss Jump Zone Loss = 21.2%
Total Jump Zone P&L = 3.9%
5/5 Strategy = 5%